- Preparation of Financial Statements – To easily obtain pertinent financial and operational information to make timely and informed business decisions.
- Payroll Preparation and Reporting – We can facilitate all of your payroll needs, from check printing to end-of-the-year W2’s and annual reporting requirements.
Tax Planning and Preparation
- Tax Return Preparation & Planning – We prepare current and prior year business returns at reasonable rates, and we offer Electronic Filing year-round.
- IRS Tax Audit Consultation – We will represent and assist you in documentation preparation in the event that you are in need of Audit Services.
- Professional Tax Consultation – We assist in year round tax planning.
- IRS Payment Agreements – We assist in setting up affordable payment agreements for IRS tax liabilities.
- IRS Offer In Compromises – We assist in assessing and setting up reasonable OIC Agreements.
- Third Party IRS Representation – We meet and discuss your tax matters with the IRS via your Power of Attorney.
- Individual Tax Planning & Preparation
Business Planning – We will accommodate current operations and expansions. We assist in securing adequate financing and aid in developing your business plans and work with you, your banker, lawyer, insurance agent, and other advisors to help facilitate your business plans.
Business Entity Organization – As you start a business, we assist you with selecting the proper Business Organizational structure, and we file all required documents and registration with the appropiate government agency in order to eatablish a legal business entity. We will assist with the development of your organizational structure including preparation of the 501(C)3 application for Non-Profit (tax exempt-organizations).
Consulting – We will be available as a technical resource for your company, and provide you and your organization with the necessary consultations as may be required. Our firm can provide the training and resources in order for your business to computerize your in- house bookeeping requirements. You can rely on our knowledge and experience to assist you and your staff in making a smooth transition from a computerized operation, including on going training and technical support.
- Our firm reviews your investment & retirement portfolio and provides direction for the appropriate structure to maximize your after-tax return.
Business Support and Virtual Office
- Our clients can be provided with a permanent professional address in the heart of Detroit’s central business district (Campus Martius). If your business needs administrative support, an office or conference room for meetings on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis, our solutions gives you the flexibility to choose the business presence you need. contemprasuites.com
Our fees are not fixed by the accounting profession. They are based on the time and expertise required for each engagement and we want each client relationship to be productive and satisfying for both parties. We believe one way to accomplish that goal is to explain at the initial conference, the scope of service to be provided, and the fee arrangement.
All matters handled by our firm are treated with strict confidentiality and the high standards of the accounting profession’s Code of Ethnics. No information about your affairs will ever be released to any unauthorized persons or agencies.
A rule adopted by the Federal Trade Commission in 2000 prohibits us from disclosing non-public information about clients to nonaffiliated third parties and requires us annually to disclose our policy to all clients. This is our policy:
We collect certain personal information about you, but only when it is provided by you or is obtained with your permission. As a general rule, we do not disclose non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to any one. To the extent permitted by law, however, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed to comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons, or to allow us to render appropriate services to you. Except as otherwise described in this notice we restrict access to nonpublic information about you to employees of our company and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulation to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.